We Are Richmond Hill’s Top Destination For Invisalign!
Would you like a broad, healthy and beautiful smile? Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted – without wires or brackets! Invisalign is a series of clear, customized, removable orthodontic aligners that are virtually undetectable. This means that hardly anyone will know you are straightening your teeth, but you will feel the difference and changes in self-confidence as your new smile is created.
How Does It Work?
Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by Dr. Marty Sekand, Dr. Ken Jandoo or Dr. Steven Schneider at Richmond Hill Dentistry.
- Step 1: Visit our Richmond Hill dental office to determine if invisalign is right for you.
- Step 2: Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to create, precisely calibrated and manufactured aligners to fit your mouth at each stage of the orthodontic treatment plan.
- Step 3: Each clear aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each orthodontic aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually — week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed by our Richmond Hill dentists is attained.
Invisalign Effectively Treats The Following Cases:
- Orthodontic crowding
- Orthodontic spacing
- Orthodontic crossbites
- Orthodontic overbites
- Orthodontic underbites
Benefits Of Invisalign Clear Braces:
- Removable, so you can eat & drink what you like
- Decreased irritation to gums & teeth
- Healthier teeth & gums
- Easier brushing & flossing
- Improved overall health
- Increased self confidence
To ensure the best possible results, you should consult Dr. Marty Sekand, Dr. Ken Jandoo or Dr. Steven Schneider who have been trained and certified by Align Technology to diagnose and treat patients using Invisalign. Invisalign is not intended for children under 12, and is not appropriate for every adult.